[Assam] Supporting ULFA is rather a Moral Question

Rajen Barua barua25 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:28:38 PST 2006

Re: [Assam] Supporting ULFA is rather a Moral Question*** I will, just as soon as you explain your philosophical gem for the day : >Life is more important than country or religion., with ref. to context of my questions  below. Howeb ver something tells me, we won't see any.

Why do I need to explain my philosphical gem?

'Life is more important than country or religion'
'Killing is civilization'.
'Exploitation is civilization'.
'Hobo Diok is a good philosophy'

With those four,  you can live one lifetime.
What more you need.
You don't need philoosophy or history anyway.
Take it easy.
RB