[Assam] monkey money & school kids & Valentine

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 09:28:25 PST 2006

"Monkey money" is what Arcelor chief called Mittal's fortunes as in the article. Seems like a catchy phrase often used by his team mates atleast. Primary school kids would also like the link between the two words.

  Money + k = Monkey!!  So lots of money (K = 1000s) makes a monkey out of you!

  Umesh

  PS: Incidently I had been trying this week to implement some of the things I learnt at the teacher training session last weekend - and did some - graphic organizers (like a butterfly to list out main points of a story) and strecthing exercises to get sleepyheads to work after school and being easy going on Valentine's Day since thay all had partied at school - the whole school was partying with lots of gifts and food.
umesh sharma <jaipurschool at yahoo.com> wrote:
  http://www.ndtvprofit.com/homepage/StoryBusiness.asp?id=29817&template=

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST