[Assam] Banking on Banking Software

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 09:22:50 PDT 2007

C-da

if you have ever tride to teach a student or motivate someone you must have realized that there is a time and place for everything. When the student achieves something thats time for praise and NOT for criticizing her/him for some other errors. It is not about being defensive about the student but motivating.
Similar about yourself and myself - when we as individuals or as groups (nation) achive something its time for praise not criticism

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:  Re: [Assam] Banking on Banking Software >to any country. go where more opportunities.

 *** But that has nothing to do with desi-defensiveness about admitting what is wrong of where they came from.Why do you guys get so defensive when someone points out something about India that is not flattering and go to absurd lengths, making yourselves look pitiably immature if not altogether foolish?
 To be able to admit to an issue is the first step towards being able to contribute something towards its correction.