[Assam] Publication of the editorial ‘Chinese claim over Arunachal’; with poorly researche d material makes Assam Tribune a crap newspaper. In 1962 India attacked China first. Supportive materials to enlighten readers supplied in this posting.

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:42:02 PDT 2007

Hi Mohan,

Hope you are doing fine.

This article and many others like this are fodder for those anti-India
types, that we see so often in this net. They somehow relish in these
things. And since this is ANTI-India, it of course, must be TRUE.

Little do they realize certain things - If India goes down, Assam (like
every other state)  goes down with it. The Pakistanis,Bangldeshi or the
Chinese will will not give two hoots anybody who is NOT their kind.
Their goals of "independence" seems to be destroy India, even if Assam is
destroyed in the process.

The article is a Commie propaganda being spread around. Such articles do the
circuits every few years - the naive buy this load, hook, line and sinker.
During the Chinese Agression, the Indian Army had one 202 rifle for every 2
personnel. Nehru, to a fault, was an Inns-of-Court pacifist, and believed
Chou-en-Lai's "Hindi-Chini bhai, bhai".

--Ram