[Assam] Fwd: [asom] Re: Press Release on 'Fast unto Death'

assamwatch at aol.com assamwatch at aol.com
Tue May 8 00:16:53 PDT 2007

 -----Original Message-----
 From: assamwatch at aol.com
 To: assamonline at yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Fri, 4 May 2007 6.21PM
 Subject: Re: [asom] Re: Press Release on 'Fast unto Death'

   Dear Mr Wahid Saleh,   We are very grateful to receive a copy of your posting in response to our Press Release AW/001/2007 Dated 29.04.2007.    AssamWatch(UK) would encourage you to submit us cases of Human Rights violations in the internationally recognised format occurring in Assam with  permission to AssamWatch(UK) from the victim/victims to enable us to work on those cases.    It might be a matter interested to you to know that our widely circulated and Assam media reported Press Release to help the victims (within our limits) of the Dhemaji Explosion did not produce any results.   Regards.   Press section.   AssamWatch(UK)   4 May 2007   AssamWatch is a voluntary non-profit making Human Rights organisation based in the United kingdom.