[Assam] Fwd: [asom] Re: Press Release on 'Fast unto Death'

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:18:33 PDT 2007

>I do not have privileges to post in the ASOM list, even though, by some
quirk >of the internet's  reach, I do get to see its posts, sometimes. So I
request >Wahid Kokaideu to forward  this response, if he would, to that list
as well.

This post seems to come thru fine, C'da. I even checked assam.org - seems
fine.
Of course. it could be that you are high up in the Ozarks, and nothing can
reach you :):)