[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:27:20 PDT 2007

 >Why should it be fake Ram ?

Hehehe! C'da - of course, - what else could it be? Well, I thought some
might consider it so, because the author hid behind a non de plume, and then
had the audacity to tell the truth (at least as CC sees it).

I did read Poonam. The writeup is a good one, and I agree ought to be an
eye-opener  for anyone who really cares about India and her progress. People
have long suspected that politicians are the crooked, and quite possibly,
the ones from India take the cake..

But you seemed to missed the point. Is there a "nexus" as claimed by
"Concerned Citizen"  ? If there is one, it tells us that there are ULFA
supporters who hunt with the hounds and run with hare, and it then stands to
reason that the HC decision against the GOI is useless, and the GOI will not
want to realease those ulfa in its grips.
And just because a "system" can be played like a violin, does NOT
make things right.

And if not, then CC must have made this all up