[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 8 13:52:00 PDT 2007

Ram:

>But you seemed to missed the point. Is there a "nexus" as claimed by
>"Concerned >Citizen"  ? If there is one, it tells us that there are
>ULFA supporters who >hunt with the hounds and run with hare, and it
>then stands to reason that the >HC decision against the GOI is
>useless, and the GOI will not want to realease >those ulfa in its
>grips.

*** Let us give CC all the benefit of a doubt and assume, for
discussions' sake, that he is accurate in his observations.

Now then HOW  would that be any different from the GoI that Poonam
Kaushish describes? Are these parties to the 'nexus' somehow special,
unlike the ranks of what passes for desi-Govt.?

If they are, HOW?

Will await your explanation :-).

c-da