[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:12:39 PDT 2007

>Now then HOW  would that be any different from the GoI that Poonam
>Kaushish describes? Are these parties to the 'nexus' somehow special,
>unlike the ranks of what passes for desi-Govt.?

They are much NOT different. I very well understand and agree with PK's
position and even believe that there are a bunch of criminals posing as
politicians.

There is one glaring difference though - if one is willing to see thru. What
PK is describing is a sordid state of affairs in the the GOI.
CC on the other hand tells us there is a nexus between the ulfa supporters
and the judiciary. These ulfa supporters have no 'good interests' for India,
and what they do may actually hurt India more.

If we have corrupt politicians, it may just be possible to throw the bums
out one day. But how does one identify (and keep them at bay) people who
would take shelter under Indian law  when it suits them and at other times
play the anti-Indian game?