[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 8 14:39:43 PDT 2007

Ram:

INDIA is not an entity that can have an existence without the PEOPLE.
It, like any other country, has no standing without the people. The
real-estate or a geographical boundary or political nomenclature does
not a country make.

GOI, similarly is not an abstract element placed on the geography of
India by some higher powers to rule its PEOPLE. The despicable
POLITICIANS are not EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL elements. GOI is made up of
PEOPLE who are INDIANS !

If these PEOPLE act the way Poonam Kaushish describes, then what does
that tell you about the STATE of that COUNTRY and its STANDING? And
HOW is that any different from the PEOPLE that CC is confounded by?
How are they different from the INDIANS that run India?

c-da