[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 14:44:16 PDT 2007

There is no difference between ULFA and their kind, and the criminals posing as politicians. They are all pests destroying the flowering plant. The underground pests are eating at the roots and the aboveground pests are eating the green leaves and flowers - all foraging for food. Will the plant finally die or overcome the pests? Or coexist with the pests?

  Having started my summer garden in the "livable forest" called Kingwood, I couldn't help but notice the similarity.
  Dilip Deka
Ram Sarangapani <assamrs at gmail.com> wrote:
    >Now then HOW  would that be any different from the GoI that Poonam >Kaushish describes? Are these parties to the 'nexus' somehow special, >unlike the ranks of what passes for desi-Govt.?

  They are much NOT different. I very well understand and agree with PK's position and even believe that there are a bunch of criminals posing as politicians.

  There is one glaring difference though - if one is willing to see thru. What PK is describing is a sordid state of affairs in the the GOI.
  CC on the other hand tells us there is a nexus between the ulfa supporters and the judiciary. These ulfa supporters have no 'good interests' for India, and what they do may actually hurt India more.

  If we have corrupt politicians, it may just be possible to throw the bums out one day. But how does one identify (and keep them at bay) people who would take shelter under Indian law  when it suits them and at other times play the anti-Indian game?
  --Ram

  On 5/8/07, Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:       Ram:

  >But you seemed to missed the point. Is there a "nexus" as claimed by "Concerned >Citizen"  ? If there is one, it tells us that there are ULFA supporters who >hunt with the hounds and run with hare, and it then stands to reason that the >HC decision against the GOI is useless, and the GOI will not want to realease >those ulfa in its grips.

  *** Let us give CC all the benefit of a doubt and assume, for discussions' sake, that he is accurate in his observations.

  Now then HOW  would that be any different from the GoI that Poonam Kaushish describes? Are these parties to the 'nexus' somehow special, unlike the ranks of what passes for desi-Govt.?

  If they are, HOW?

  Will await your explanation :-).

  c-da

  At 1:27 PM -0600 5/8/07, Ram Sarangapani wrote:
  >Why should it be fake Ram ?     Hehehe! C'da - of course, - what else could it be? Well, I thought some might consider it so, because the author hid behind a non de plume, and then had the audacity to tell the truth (at least as CC sees it).      I did read Poonam. The writeup is a good one, and I agree ought to be an eye-opener  for anyone who really cares about India and her progress. People have long suspected that politicians are the crooked, and quite possibly, the ones from India take the cake..      But you seemed to missed the point. Is there a "nexus" as claimed by "Concerned Citizen"  ? If there is one, it tells us that there are ULFA supporters who hunt with the hounds and run with hare, and it then stands to reason that the HC decision against the GOI is useless, and the GOI will not want to realease those ulfa in its grips.   And just because a "system" can be played like a violin, does NOT make things right.     And if not, then CC must have made this all
 up     --Ram
  Why should it be fake Ram ?
   If I  were you, I would advise him to go see Poonam Kaushish to understand what he finds so inexplicable. And come to think of it, you might benefit find that useful yourself :-).
   c-da

   PS: I will have to get back to you on that HR angst.