[Assam] Unholy nexus on ULFA bail - Letter from the AT

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 8 15:05:30 PDT 2007

Let us take a closer look:

The despicable "criminals posing as politicians" are none other than
PEOPLE that make up the COUNTRY. IF so, then HOW is ULFA any
different from Indian PEOPLE?

Does that NOT therefore mean that ALL Indians are despicable? What
about the non-resident -Indians? Are they too not cut from the same
cloth? Where did they get their halos to sport and hold themselves
apart as something superior?

Something here is fallacious, isn't it?

Where therefore is the fallacy in the argument?