[Assam] Washington Diplomat: Naga News

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 03:02:26 PDT 2007

pl elaborate.

Umesh

Jyotirmoy Sharma <jsharma at iinet.net.au> wrote: Yes, Isak Swu should thank the Americans for helping them lose their
culture. The western world having lost it's mass of followers is
increasingly turning towards Asians and South Asians to increase
their numbers and many have fallen prey.
These so called missionaries are often seen near Universities in
Australia selling their religion. I attended one of their church out
of curiosity when I was in Sydney and the first thing the priest
wanted to know was how many "new" members have come.
Nagas want to live together as one under one administration. Why
can't they all migrate to Nagaland instead of disturbing Assam,
Manipur and Arunachal?
Yeah Isak Swu is preaching the gospel.. Ask him how many people have
they slaughtered.

J.Sharma

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.