[Assam] Media bias?

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:01:56 PDT 2007

Thanks,

A good friend of mine is contemplating retiring in Costa Rica. Everything
was working fine (planning) - then he came across some news about some
roving gangs that prey on American gringos for a living. Now he is giving it
a good, hard second look.

Brazil - is still fighting its image of street urchins preying on foreign
visitors.

Regarding Assam/NE,  I was thinking about someone/group launching a "Project
Assam/NE" which will project and expose Assam/NE in the best light possible
- with a well-thought, professional, sort of media blitzkrieg.

--Ram