[Assam] From The Sentinel/ HOW?

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:56:49 PDT 2007

C'da

I agree. This is one of the worst things that is wrong with Indian
politicains. When the question of 'criminal politicians' and of divulging
ill-gotten gains was brought up by the Supreme Court - even MM Singh
'Warned' the Court of overstepping and the term 'judicial activism' has made
its way into India too.

Now, I know there are many Indians thinking about this and are embarrassed,
At least they are now thinking about accountability.

BTW - why didn't the state govt (Assam) arrest this guy and charge him with
capital murder. If the Assam Govt. so wanted, public prosecutors in Assam
could at least make sure this guy made a huge mistake in making Assam his
venue.

Just my thoughts