[Assam] Fwd: To ---- "Letters to the editor" ---- 'TRIBALS SIDELINED'

Manoj Das dasmk2k at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:39:26 PDT 2007

Dear Brahma Dangoria

No comments to allegations in your letter, but I hope you are aware that Ms.
Bobbeeta Sarma's mother belongs to the Mishing community and you should be
proud that a women having lineage from the tribal community is doing so
well. Mr. Phani Sarma is bed-ridden now a days and it's not quite right to
drag an old-man into controversies.

With regards,
Manoj Das