[Assam] Anger Suppressant

Alpana B. Sarangapani absarangapani at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 23:23:26 PDT 2007

>head on the wall, and thus the actual anger of the guy. The smaller the guy, greater is its >anger. I think there is an appropriate Assamese proverb which will

There used to be a xaathor in our days....
"Kon-mani lo'ra-tir porbot hen khong" - and the answer to the xaathoror was - Jolokia.

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble like a blade of grass”
- Lakshmana

 "Optimism means expecting the best, but confidence means knowing how to handle the worst."
- A Zurich Axiom

From: barua25 at hotmail.comTo: assamrs at gmail.comDate: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:26:47 -0500CC: assam at assamnet.orgSubject: Re: [Assam] Anger Suppressant

Ramgopal:
I will give the exclusive right to market the guy in USA.
BTW, have you noticed that by extending or contracting the box of the cartoon (ie by your mouse), you can actually regulate the speed of the guy's knocking his head on the wall, and thus the actual anger of the guy. The smaller the guy, greater is its anger. I think there is an appropriate Assamese proverb which will go well as caption of the cartoon. Let me think.  I may come up with something if nobody can suggest a good Assamese caption.
Barua