[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:04:14 PDT 2007

Welcome JS to the Assamnet. That was a pretty straight forward post, if
there was one, in these forums in a long time. I welcome that fresh air of
audacity :)

There are a few die-hard ulfa supporters and sympathizers in this forum
too.  I am sure some of them will respond to your post, and so will wait to
see waht they write.

--Ram