[Assam] Fw: Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Mon May 14 06:55:11 PDT 2007

Rajen:

Thanks for sharing the images of your backyard.  I know you have been
wanting to get into photography. Great to see your efforts. You have
some EXCELLENT  shots here.  I took the liberty of posting some
comments, as someone  who has been at it for forty years in
photography and thirty in gardening. Others who are new to
photography and gardening also might find my comments useful. I am
particularly delighted to see your sensitivity to colors, textures
and lighting; not just the star attractions: The flowers.

Keep up the great work.