[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Mon May 14 07:13:22 PDT 2007

Hi Ram:

Saw your comments to Sharma's anguished outburst with his wishful
recommendations and conclusions.

Good that Sharma is letting off steam.  But as an informed and
experienced NRA, I would have hoped to see you explaining to Sharma
the profound flaws in his line of thinking, even though I know you
are unable to free your own thought processes entirely from a blind
devotion to the derelict Indian state  :-).

If audacity and the willingness to vent -- whatever that might be,
are all it takes to resolve problems of this kind, then there would
have been no problem left in Assam , not to mention India.

So, what is missing?

Don't you think you, as someone more knowledgeable, and more
experienced than obviously Sharma is,; have an obligation to help him
see things in a more mature light; instead of passing the buck to
them despicable ULFA sympathizers, who will only make the issue more
muddy  :-)?

c-da