[Assam] Fw: Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

mc mahant mikemahant at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 07:48:23 PDT 2007

Barua Sa'ab

That's a great aspect of your domestic Bliss.
And are DSCN0093/0146 not Togor-blooming at Bohaag Bihu time?
And isn't N0128 a delicate AAM

The only one I couln't get right is "Taken on Feb 25,2008"

Great all over!

mm

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:55:11 -0500To: barua25 at hotmail.com; cmahanta at charter.net; assam at assamnet.orgFrom: cmahanta at charter.netSubject: Re: [Assam] Fw: Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

Rajen:

Thanks for sharing the images of your backyard.  I know you have been wanting to get into photography. Great to see your efforts. You have some EXCELLENT  shots here.  I took the liberty of posting some comments, as someone  who has been at it for forty years in photography and thirty in gardening. Others who are new to photography and gardening also might find my comments useful. I am particularly delighted to see your sensitivity to colors, textures and lighting; not just the star attractions: The flowers.

Keep up the great work.