[Assam] Fw: Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

Priyankoo priyankoos at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 14 08:04:23 PDT 2007

Great photos!!!

Could somebody tell me what is the English/Scientific Name of Togor? Seems like in Bengali  the word Togor is used to talk about a Khorikajai-ish flower!!

Priyankoo

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
Barua Sa'ab

 That's a great aspect of your domestic Bliss.
 And are DSCN0093/0146 not Togor-blooming at Bohaag Bihu time?
 And isn't N0128 a delicate AAM

 The only one I couln't get right is "Taken on Feb 25,2008"

 Great all over!

 mm