[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:49:50 PDT 2007

Hehehe C'da,

I knew that would catch your attention. What JS says maybe an extreme
outburst, probably from someone young - but that is how many of the younger
generation in Assam feel. What kind of answers do you have for them - or do
you think their feelings ought to just brushed aside?

>But, I will really like to see some die-hard sympathizers put JS in >his
place :) :).

C'da - you are expecting too much out of me.
JS, right or wrong, has made a stand. Now, the ball is in the other court.
People like me will sit this out for a while atleast and see what happens.
At some point, I will come in to defend JS if he needs it - I have a
feeling, he won't. He has done good so far.

 >If audacity and the willingness to vent -- whatever that might be, ?are
all it takes to resolve problems of this kind, then there would >have been
no problem left in Assam , not to mention India.

No, they are not - but on this net, its a rare commodity.

>instead of passing the buck to them despicable ULFA >sympathizers, who will
only make the issue more muddy  :-)?

Me? Are they turning to me now? Something is really rotten in Denmark:), and
no, I am not passing the buck here - as I ain't no sympathazer. I would
expect them sympathizers to be up in arms even if they circle the wagons and
make it muddier:)

JS has thrown the gauntlet, now its up to them to pick it up :)