[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Mon May 14 11:33:47 PDT 2007

>JS has thrown the gauntlet, now its up to them to pick it up :)

*** It could be considered such only when there is even a modicum of
SUBSTANCE or realism behind a charge.  Why would anyone  want to go
pick a fight with someone who would  proclaim "---The only solution
left, I believe, is to eliminate every ULFA member and put all their
sympathizers behind bars. " It would be like challenging an Indian
who would put a man on the Moon in 2010; or recommend that all those
who do not agree with him be banished to 'koliyapani'; wouldn't it?

c-da