[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:00:49 PDT 2007

C'da

>Why would anyone  want to go pick a fight with someone who would  proclaim
"---

There is another way to look at it. Perhaps, one could address this utter
frustration with ulfa's antics and the 'ulfa did nor wrong' crowd.  The
recommendations from JS may be strong, but there is a lot of truth in what
he says about the unstable situation in the state created by ULFA - and the
fact that the state (as it is overburdened with other problems) is now
having face the "insurgency" problem.

Why can't ulfa sympathizers answers at least some of the questions like JS
asks/comments:

Nowhere in the history of any struggle have the revolutionaries
killed their own people in one hand and talked of fighting for peace,
- Why do they reside in a foreign country, the population of which is
creating economic and social disorder in our state?

- They seek whereabouts of missing ULFA members, what about all the
people they have killed. Are they going to give the reasons ?

These and other questions have been asked before  - and we have YET to
receive prompt, short (no spin) ansers
So, just Ignoring, the "punishment" as JS demnds  is really NOT a solution.
Why can't someone just answer to the questions.

-Ram