[Assam] Fw: Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

Rajen & Ajanta Barua barua25 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 21:23:58 PDT 2007

Mukulda:
Thanks for your compliments. Yes, these give us great domestic bliss besides keeping our blood pressure in control.
Yes, that is a Togor (Gardenia) blooming in Bohag.  I also have one Khorika Jai which I will post later.
Yes that is an Am Puli (from South America xos I believe. I heard the news that after 18 years now Indian Mango are alloed for import to USA.So we should now see Indian Mangos in our groceries soon.)
Sorry for the date. The camera date need to be set.
Thanks
Rajen