[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Mohan R. Palleti mrpallet at ncsu.edu
Tue May 15 05:24:17 PDT 2007

Js:
I am with you in this. I support your arguement.
Ulfa probably began with a just cause. Now they have lost direction and
made it to be a lucrative business by amassing wealth in a foreign
country.

Once upon a time illegal immigrant Bangladeshi's was a big problem. Now
that doesn't seems to be a problem because ULFA is sitting in their
country.

Mohan R. Palleti