[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:32:22 PDT 2007

Sandip,

In cases like this, one also needs to blame the media. They give way too
much coverage to
what crooks, dressed up in 'freedom-fighter' garbs are saying. Just ignoring
them when possible
is the best thing.

But look at this - here, he is calling forpeace - but then kills 2 more
people.
One often gets confused whether we are reading about Bagdad or Guwahati. :)

--Ram da