[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 15 11:23:28 PDT 2007

Hi Nayan:

Good to hear from you. I thought I scared you off with the questions
I posed that you were mulling on but never enlightened us with :-).

Talking of answers to questions, how about some answers from  JS and
Ram and Chitta and VP behind the bushes and yourself too on JSA' s
heartrending plea: End this disease called ULFA ?

How do you doctors propose to end it?

Do you think JS' prescription is worth the bytes it has been floated on?

If not, does he have a Plan B? Bihlongoni di joraa buddhitw nosolibo
pise buiosa. Tabiz dilew nohobo :-).

And what about YOUR solution? What do YOU propose to help end the
'mohamari'  with:-)?

Surely you all don't think much of mine.

So one would hope you brilliant sons of Assam have somethingmore
effective up your sleeves. I mean other than taunting ULFA or
threatening ULFA sympathizers with prison? That second prescription
went up with smoke when your MP from Guwahati floated it against
Mamoni Goswami in a big hurry, didn't it? His running for the tall
grass  with multiple denials was not very  dignified if you ask me.

Should we be looking forward to some of you folks' ideas? Perhaps
along with those two other sets of questions of mine that you must be
still working on :-)?

If you have some intelligent questions, do ask. I will try to answer
them, to the best of my abilities. But the questions JS asked or the
ones you asked earlier are not questions posed by mature people with
a degree of intelligence commensurate with your position in society.
They are not worth responding to.

c-da