[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Tue May 15 11:41:58 PDT 2007

Ram:

>I would suggest, give up the weapons, and come for talks, to arrive at
>some levels of compensation for the low/mid-level level misled cadres
>from the GOI - the cream should be be ready for prosecution according
>to the Constitution of India and pay the piper.
>But then - thats just old me.

:)

**** I understand Ram that it is you :-).  Question is if you think
it has a snowball's chance in hell to produce the outcomes of your
desire?  As thinking adults, we cannot  NOT be mindful of that while
we offer our prescriptions, could we? If we don't, then all we would
be doing will be p***ing against the wind :-).

c-da