[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Jyotirmoy Sharma jsharma at iinet.net.au
Tue May 15 22:07:26 PDT 2007

> So do you support ULFA's attack on Hindi speaking people in Jan
> 2007 which killed 67 people.
Not at all. They were innocent daily wage earners who were killed to
create a vacumn for more BDesis to fill the void.
But in my conversation I was just referring to ULFA's attack on
Assamese people as they(ULFA) seem to have got the approval from some
of us to fight for our cause. I don't remember giving that right to
any organization.

Jyotirmoy