[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Saikia, Hrishikesh IN BLR SISL Hrishikesh.Saikia at siemens.com
Wed May 16 03:30:39 PDT 2007

if( ( !Do_u_support_biharis_killedby_Ulfa) && (
!Do_u_support_ethinics_killed_by_army))

{

  printf("u r a Humanists");

}

else if( ( Do_u_support_biharis_killedby_Ulfa) &&
(Do_u_support_ethinics_killed_by_army))

{

    printf("u r a Opportunist");

}

else if( ( Do_u_support_biharis_killedby_Ulfa) && (
!Do_u_support_ethinics_killed_by_army) )

{

       printf("u r a Khar khua Opportunist"); //  Guess who??

}

else if(Do_u_support_ethinics_killed_by_army) &&  (
!Do_u_support_biharis_killedby_Ulfa) )

{

      printf("u r a Desi Opportunist"); // Mainland india's newspaper,
Amar oxomor badan barphukan , sold themselves to
//indian agencies, RAW

}