[Assam] End this disease called ULFA

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:01:29 PDT 2007

Excellent points raised Chitta. I am sure C'da  will come at y'all (as we
say in Texas) with guns a-blazin.

There is one slight correction that is needed

 ****But, I have often said that if the ulfa or some other group was really,
really fighting for a cause, and with all sincerity, I would be the first
one to at least give them the respect they deserve (even if I do not agree
with their cause).*
**
That part is mine, not C'da. But one would wish C'da would also something
like that - am not holding my breath, though.

--Ram da