[Assam] My First Web Page

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Thu May 17 13:55:40 PDT 2007

Here are pages from my website:
http://web.mac.com/chanmahanta/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

The opening page is titled Welcome. You will see that on the top of
the page. Next to it is Photos. If you click on that heading three
pages of photos from Assam will appear. You can view them either as a
slideshow or as individual images by clicking on the thumbnails.

One of these days I hope to learn how to add text to the photos, with
some description.  Some of the flowers and fruit names are Assamese
names, transliterated. I haven't had time to verify English and /or
botanical names yet. But they are coming :-).