[Assam] Dhani Ram cures to heart diseases

barua25 barua25 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 19:40:35 PDT 2007

Mukulda:
What you wrote may be called 'wishful idealism'. Never happens in real life.
This is not to undermine the 'Alternative Medicine World' which normally the 99% of the population are ignorant about. More so in India the country which developed Yoga and Ayurveda.

How many Indians know that in America, there are tablets available made from Mithi Guti and Bitter Melon (Tita Kerela) ingredients for Diabetic patients.
How many Indians know that in America, there are tablets available made from Turmeric (Assamese - Halodhi; Greek - Curcumin) for Cancer patients.

May be in 22nd century, there will be less allopathic treatment and more natural treatment.

Hoowever, till then, for the ignorant millions, we need Dr Baruah. In America as well in India.
Assamese should recognize him for what he is worth in the modern world.
Thanks Rajen