[Assam] My First Web Page

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Fri May 18 08:06:59 PDT 2007

Good to hear from you Sanku,

I didn't realize what a terrific Ghazal singer you are. Thanks sooo
much for sending the weblink. Even though I don't understand the
lyrics, most of the time, I do indeed love Ghazals. In fact have a
few in my iPod :-).

Netters, I swear, if you didn't know it was a 'kharkhowa' singing you
would think these are sung by a some Urdu speaking ghazal singer from
the northwest . He could easily bill himself as Sankulam Ali or
Sankujit Singh or Sankdi Hassan  ( See I do know a  thing or two
about ghazal singers :-))

Also, you are very kind about my web-site building effort. Thanks.
But it is a cat's meow, as they might say in the mid-west. That's ALL
I can do, so far.  I wished I knew how to make it COOL, you know with
all those thumbnails dissolving into wide-screen images and stuff
like that? But coming from an IT guy like you, with a design
background, I do take the compliment seriously.

Yes, I do hope to put up a few examples of my architectural work in a
separate page, one of these months :-). Would love to see YOUR
creative efforts too.

Best to you and Shravani.

c-da