[Assam] Springtime at the Baruas April 2007

Mahesh Baishya mbaishya at comcast.net
Mon May 14 08:32:03 PDT 2007

Dear Barua,

Enjoyed going through " Springtime at the Baruas April 2007 ", great photos. I ditto Chandan's comment.

Attached is one of my paintings you can call it " Springtime at the Baishya's studio ".

Mahesh Baishya

Priyankoo <priyankoos at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
  Great photos!!!

  Could somebody tell me what is the English/Scientific Name of Togor? Seems like in Bengali  the word Togor is used to talk about a Khorikajai-ish flower!!

  Priyankoo

  mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:

    Barua Sa'ab

    That's a great aspect of your domestic Bliss.
    And are DSCN0093/0146 not Togor-blooming at Bohaag Bihu time?
    And isn't N0128 a delicate AAM

    The only one I couln't get right is "Taken on Feb 25,2008"

    Great all over!

    mm