[Assam] [Fwd: Re: End this disease called ULFA]

Mohan R. Palleti mrpallet at ncsu.edu
Sat May 19 10:28:18 PDT 2007

Subject: Re: [Assam] End this disease called ULFA
From:    "Mohan R. Palleti" <mrpallet at ncsu.edu>
Date:    Sat, May 19, 2007 1:27 pm
To:      "Chan Mahanta" <cmahanta at charter.net>

Chandan da:
I was out of station for the past few days. Came back and happened to see
your web site. And I think it is appropriate for me to address you as dada
because you are much elder to me.

We have a different point of view on the problems at hand; the root causes
 and its solution.

I will try and answer some of your questions in a few days. But I doubt I
will be able to convince you. Because my stats are hell of a lot shallower
than yours.

Congratulations! I see you that you finally got one support on this net.

Mohan

Mohan Rao Palleti
Biodiversity and Spatial Information Center
Zoology Department, NCSU
David Clark Labs 218
Raleigh, NC  27695-7617
919-513-7292