[Assam] YT: Korean - Love Story in (at) Harvard

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 15:54:45 PDT 2007

Hi,

Just found this accidently -English Subtitles - about Korean International students at Harvard -hit in Korea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Story_in_Harvard

Actually shot in California Univs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ckd282cifw&mode=related&search=

Could be true but maybe not - Koreans work very hard. I had a couple in my Singing/Choir Prep class - learning to read and sing Western Classicala music . We later joined the Harvard Radliffe Choir.

Washington D.C.

1-202-215-4328 [Cell]

http://www.uknow.gse.harvard.edu/index.html

http://hbswk.hbs.edu/