[Assam] Covert Genocide Of Hindus In Bangladesh

SANDIP DUTTA pseude at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 16:39:48 PDT 2007

Hi Vox Populi,

The "For What" question should be directed more at all the intellectuals of various hues we have in our country. They are the ones who drive the idea thru their newspaper columns. This holds good for Assam as well.

Reg the second sentence - we dont use such words in this forum. It could be that you are a newcomer?

Maybe you can start to mingle better in this forum by telling us what your name is :-)

Rgds,
Sandip