[Assam] maybe a virus

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:00:22 PDT 2007

hehe!
Obviously it wasn't a threat and there wasn't an attachment. I don't know -
for some strange reason the mail looked suspicious(even without at
attachment).
Then when Mukul da explained it - it made sense.

BTW:Duleep Chandan  was a recipent of the Sarojni Naidu award a few years
ago.
Apologies all around - specially to Mr. Sarmah.

--Ram