[Assam] maybe a virus

mc mahant mikemahant at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 18:21:05 PDT 2007

SD,
Attachment-there was none.
mm

Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:44:15 -0700From: pseude at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [Assam] maybe a virusTo: assamrs at gmail.com; mikemahant at hotmail.comCC: assam at assamnet.org

Whats the file attachment btw. I am scared to open it :-)

Rgds,
SD
----- Original Message ----From: Ram Sarangapani <assamrs at gmail.com>To: mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com>Cc: assam at assamnet.orgSent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:01:29 AMSubject: Re: [Assam] maybe a virus
Thank you Mukul da

Of course, that makes sense now.

Ram