[Assam] Covert Genocide Of Hindus In Bangladesh

Manoj Das dasmk2k at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:12:12 PDT 2007

What is a Brahman or Bamun? Earlier times all 'buddhijiwis' were Brahmans;
the ones with 'muscle' power were 'Kshtriyas' and so on and so forth. The
divisions were not water tight.Time to time there were migration from one
class to another. Vishwamitra, Vedavyas, Valmiki etc were adimitted to
Brahmin class due to their intellect. Many muscleman, who captured power
were admitted to 'Khastriya' class and theories were generated to make
descendents of some God. The pet Gods in Assam side were 'Kuber' or
'Shivjee'. For example 'Koch' Rajas have descended form 'Sivji', Chutias
from 'Kuber', Ahoms from 'Indra' or 'Lengdon' etc. etc. Linkages with Hindu
Gods for 'Mongolian' kings were thus established so that 'buddhijiwis' can
have their cut. 'Phuleswari Kunwari' and her two sisters were planted in the
Ahom dynasty through 'trickery' and rest of history is well known to all.

All the Muslims of Bangladesh were converted by a neo Muslim 'Kalapahar',
General of the nawab of Gaur. Hindu Zamindars exploited them during last
century and till before independence. It may be payback time, everywhere!

As for me, coming from a farming family, my initiation ploughing was a
disaster; the bulls were badly hurt, and resultant was a good scolding from
my uncle. That was the last day on the 'kekura nangol' and I decided to
become a 'buddhijiwi'- a neo brahmin. I think the days of transmigration
among castes have began with more vigor. Mayawati has become 'Raja'; people
from lower castes becoming IPS, IAS- neo 'kshatriyas'. A vibrant young
generation is inter-marrying, breaking the shackles of casteism, it's a
matter of time that definitions are poised for a 'recheck'.

It's wrong to squarely blame the 'Bamuns' for perpetuating social
discrimination. Personally I have great respect for them, being teachers and
preservers of knowledge and wisdom.

Societies are always dynamic. There are only two laws..'might is right'; and
'the brain will rule'.

MKD