[Assam] Fwd: My first web page

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Thu May 24 07:57:56 PDT 2007

Thanks Chitta.

I am not sure of my Rushdie looks. He is not all that handsome :-). I
tell people  I am a Karzai . Our native  strangers here in St. Louis
do a double-take thinking I am a shortened resurrection of CBS-60
Minutes'  Ed Bradley ( who passed away recently).  But really I look
more like myself .

Yeah, the website is a cat's meow. It is like a child learning
ko-ko-mo-mo and dying to show off . So don't  invoke 'ko
bulibo-nware, rotnawoli porhe', yet, OK ? I am trying. But you know
how that proboson goes: "burha xalikai maat loboli xikise'" ?  It
isn't easy.

I already have pictures of many of the flowers you suggest below.
Will post when time and purchased cyber-space allows. Some I have not
tried to record, because they are common to large parts of the world.
I try to stay to those that are unique to our native region. A few
names I don't recognize. Can you refer me to alternative names, so I
know what to look for when I go on my next shooting foray? These are:
Akaxigonga, Beena, Madhoimaloti, Madhobilota, Maloti and Thupitora.
Also, aren't Kothal sompa and Gulonchi ( gulos) the same?

Thanks for the detailed response to the Mohamari curing problems.  I
will get back to you, hopefully some time soon. But  the questions of
intellect, intent, sincerity etc. are not irrelevant, when they stand
out as they do. The trick to avoid bringing them out that create the
displeasures they do is to act accordingly :-).

m-da