[Assam] baresohoriya bhaona II

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 08:37:33 PDT 2007

Thank you, Xourov, for leading us to the Baresohoriya Bhaona site. I always wondered what
Baresohoriya Bhaona was about. Now I know a little more.
  The website is well planned and well presented. Do you know who built the website?
  Dilipda

xourov pathok <xourov at yahoo.com> wrote:
  http://www.barechahariabhowna.com/

Past bhaonas:

1 1797 Raghudalani Field west of Pachi Village
2 1807 Northern Field of Khunkhowa Haat of Pachi Village
3 1812 Phakuwa Field to the west of Barbhogia Village
4 1817 Raghudalani Field
5 1885 Ghiladharia ( Field in front of Nandikeshwar Devalaya )
6 1895 "Domar Baakori" to the west of Sholguri (Present Name Panchojonya Khetra)
7 1900 Dhaakori Field to the west of Rangsolia Kaathbari
8 1905 Pakamura Field
9 1910 Borhampur & Baalipora Field within Sorubhogia
10 1917 Pakamura Field
11 1919 Western Corner Baakori of "paatalar chook" Village
12 1921 Pakamura Field
13 1928 Pakamura Field
14 1933 Pakamura Field
15 1949 Pakamura Field