[Assam] IN ASSAM DOGS AND PUPPIES ARE KILLED FOR THEIR SKIN AND MEAT

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 09:59:20 PDT 2007

C-da

  I do not denounce her for accusing NE people of dog-eating but of ""SKINNING them Alive!!! before eating.  Thats the only way she can raise a ruckus.  Who  cares what you eat as long they are your loved ones or other humans?

  Umesh

  PS: I did not get the part about Hinduttva forces. Does Hindusim say anything against eating meat -- even ex PM Vajpayee of BJP eats meat.

Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:

  Hi Umesh:

  Hope things are going well for you.

  Why do you think Menaka Gandhi should be taken to task, and by who? What are her crimes? And if it cannot be done, then what?

  I appreciated Himendra Kwaiti saying with the courage of his convictions what he knows to be the truth about  Nagas purportedly indulging in what was insinuated by Dr. Sashank. It was a slander, no doubt created and perpetuated by  the caste-Oxomiyas.  I don't mean here the tradition of eating dog-meat. Many people around the world do that. Remember many even eat COWS? Imagine someone eating their 'mothers'?

  But I fail to see why Menaka Gandhi needs to be taken to task. Ignorance can be easily eradicated by educating .  If our very own Sashank Daktor would have cared to do a little home-work, before he spread the rumor, with emphasis ( IT IS A TRUE STORY, not a false one mind you), and informed MG's group that it is an 'otironjon', exaggerated myth, or if he had found evidence to support the slanderous
  rumor, affirming it and informing them how prevalent it is or was; that would have helped kill the ignorant rumor as it seems to be or put things in perspective.

  If Menaka Gandhi is running a an effort to eradicating cruelty to animals, that should be supported.

  I know being a Nehru dynasty 'bohu'  she is a public enemy to Hinduttwa forces. But that would be a mindless reaction, wouldn't it?

      As a Life-Member and Patron of "Assam Association of Delhi", I propose action in the following sequence:  (1)   Assam Association of Delhi should take leadership in confronting the irresponsible, anti-national and divisive lies of Sushri Maneka Gandhi  (2)   Before taking any action, Sushri Maneka Gandhi should be notified to explain, within 15 days, about the truth of the report.  (3)   On expiry of 15 days, a PIL case should be filed on charges of anti-India activities against Sushri Maneka Gandhi and India TV under the provisions of the Constitution of India.  (4)   One thousand effigies of Maneka Gandhi should be burned all over Assam within a month.  (5)   Demands should be made to the Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh to condemn Maneka Gandhi.  (6)   Demand should be made to BJP to expel Maneka Gandhi from BJP, failing which, rallies should the held all over Assam and Delhi against BJP leadership.

  *** I find the above prescriptions hilarious, Manoj's assurances , replete with gratitude for the advices not-withstanding. Can't wait to see Manoj Das  sending out  tenders for Menaka Gandhi effigies and taking out permits from Delhi Fire Protection District to burn them, with Himendra Kwaiti leading the parade on a Roth wielding a 'jwr' ( torch) lit with ghee, being pulled by a bunch of gorus ( bulls) . Would hate to see you in the line of the roth-pullers Umesh, or any kharkhowa  with a working brain.

  >It is a high time Assam should once again take a strong stand.

  *** That I can ditto on. But NOT on this cause and not in this way.  This is a great way to look  utterly RIDICULOUS and clueless to the core.

  c-da