[Assam] Secret Calculations of US Indian IT masters students

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 10:05:09 PDT 2007

Mukul-da,

  Thanks for the update. Thats was really funny but true -though an extreme viewpoint -don't you think a billion strong India can spare a few million folks (not even ten mil)  to work and study abroad?

  Umesh

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Umesh  haven't you realized their calculations already?

Secret Calculations are already done for them by clever Tamils.
We knew of BPT(bong,payan,tamil)phenomenon long back at iit!

Likes of Chidambaram and his Secret Agent Gurumurthy posing as concerned NGO-"cpa" have been moulding "PolicyAlternatives" over the last 15 years-whereby:
_All talent India builds up -spending fortunes and years ,are meant to be Export Commodities-Leaving India in the hands of debilitated'Rocket Scientists' and Bank Clerks. These Talents-to-become are marinated to hate India from start-Mandal or not.Indian Rupee loans-any amount- (like Car loans),Cheap Air Tickets  complete the story.Idea was -it will come back many fold. No assessments are madeon that.
_Non-Talents who cannot be packed off are given SEZ's/BPOswhere they can toil lifelong for their distant Masters.
_ And on a wholesale basis ,for those who have nothing beyond Matric. there is the labour export to Middle East,Cruise Lines,ShipCrews,Drilling gangs,Iraq Truckers....
-And for the Fair Sex-the ready Brides Market at Hyderabad-Mumbai-Cochi.Destination-Riyadh-Dubai
Apart from these 4 there is the fringe diehard like Umesh Sharma who 'Must be liberated' even if the homestead has to be mortgaged.

Assam ULFA talk possibility was stalled by that lobby's stringpulling-"What are you trying to do-all will be lost.."

And India hopes to be a' DEVELOPED NATION BY 2020'!
mm