[Assam] Fwd: My first web page

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Fri May 25 07:51:48 PDT 2007

Hi Chitta:

Sounds likle 'madhobi lota'  is what we used to call 'kunjo-lota' (
Ipomea sloteri).

See if it is:  http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/21628/   or
http://www.localharvest.org/images/cat/prod_7507_4274.jpg

I grew it in St. Louis for a couple of years, long ago. Got seeds
from Namti. But gave up doing so--- takes too much space to have it
show well, and too much trouble :-). Seeds are widely available in
the USA from mail order nurseries.