[Assam] Fwd: letters to the Editor

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Fri May 25 19:47:43 PDT 2007

Call it what you  want to Rajib. Desis like to tell the English speaking world
what the meanings of their words ought to be :-).  Like Indian
'secular' VS real 'secular', heh-heh.

But I agree with you that it is a nightmare.

Question is WHY the informed and the educated would rather have it continue?