[Assam] Fwd: letters to the Editor

Rajib Das rajibdas at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 02:05:42 PDT 2007

C-da,

What has a desi (or secular / Indian secular) got to
do with it? "History" is a long way off from
"Nightmare" - about the distance from St. Louis to
Namti. Or did you run out of logic and came up with a
random tangent?

If you noticed, the informed and educated would rather
NOT have this to continue. They want the nuisance (or
menace) to end.

Rajib

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.